FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED SINCE 1944
BEST IN CLASS!
In 1944, founders Gil Chenier, Ted Byck, Jack Fulton and S.G. Fowler developed Chenier Motors.
Their success was based on hard work, focusing on the needs of their customers and redefining what it meant to be a car dealership in Northeastern Ontario.
Chenier’s focus, from day one, has been on the development of a team, a cohesive unit that provides customers with reliable service, reasonable prices and 100% satisfaction.